TW2 (Modelled Tone Wheel 2), Simultaneous Polyphony: 61 (Tone Wheel Organ)
61-key with velocity, semi-weighted, Square-front ("Waterfall"-style)
3 (Upper, Lower, Pedal)
[Drawbars] : 1 set of 9 rows
[Organ type] : Manual keyboard: 5 (TW, Vx, Farf, Ace, Pipe) Pedalboard: 3 (Normal, Muted, Pipe)
[Percussion] : Buttons: On, Volume Soft, Decay Fast, Third Harmonic
Vibrato & Chorus, Multi Effect 1, Overdrive, Multi Effect 2, Matching Transformer, Leslie, Equalizer, Reverb
[Master] : Master Equalizer
KEY MAP [Internal zone] : Transpose, Octave, Split, Pedal To Lower, Pedal Sustain
[External Zones] : 3 Zones (assignable to each keyboard)
CONTROLLERS Pitch Bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Leslie (Bypass, Stop, Fast)
PRESET MEMORY [Favorites]: 10 banks x 10 numbers (Patches), 10 numbers (Pages)
[Patch] : Factory: 100, User: 100, Manual
[Custom Tone Wheel] : Factory: 4, User: 4
[Custom Pedal Registration] : Factory: 4, User: 4
[Custom Pipe] : Factory: 4, User: 4
[Custom Cabinet] : Factory: 8, User: 8
STORAGE: USB memory
DISPLAY: 320 x 240 pixel
CONNECTIONS [MIDI] : IN, OUT
[USB] : To Host
[Audio] : Line Out L, R, Headphones Rotary Out, Pedal Out, Aux In (with Volume control)
[Leslie] : 11-pin, 1 or 3 channel compatible
[Others] : Leslie Switch, Foot Switch, Damper Pedal, Expression Pedal
RATED POWER CONSUMPTION 15W
DIMENSIONS 1004mm(W) x 322mm(D) x 109mm(H)
WEIGHT 9,4 kg
Carton Size: 1185(W) x 390(D) x 185(H) (mm)
- Weight of the package incl. XK-4: 13kg
ACCESSORY AC Cord
Traditional drawbar organ tone reproduced in detail by the new sound engine "MTW2".
• Intuitive and easy-to-understand user interface for easy access to all functions.
• A color display enables highly visible and intuitive operation, in both performance and programming situations.
• Pitch bend and programmable modulation wheels.
• User-assignable knobs and switches which can be used to control internal functions and external devices.
• A Master Equalizer providing tonal control of any performance environment.
• Our exclusive 9-level virtual multi-contact system expresses the distinctive feel of a vintage Hammond's multi-contact keyboards. Additionally, multi-contact feel on the pedals will be present if you connect any of our (optional) XPK-130G/XPK-200G/XPK-200GL MIDI pedalboards.
• The onboard Digital Leslie adopts a new-generation algorithm modeling the airflow of Leslie rotors, faithfully reproducing their unique tone and three-dimensional effect.
• A new tube modeling system reproducing "vacuum tube warmth"-highly desired by all Hammond players.
• An exclusive system emulating the "matching transformer" of vintage Hammond organs adds fullness to the sound.
• In addition to hyper-accurate drawbar tones, the XK-4 also features Italian, British, and Japanese transistor combo organ models, with the ability to register these instruments in the authentic manner.
• The XK-4 is equipped with multiple ranks of Classical and Theatre Pipe Organ tones, which can be registered in the traditional manner. These sounds may be custom tailored to your liking.